Sunday, December 16, 2012

Innovation- the new found religion of industry -Concept

Honest to speak I know this word from early days of English learning but I could figure out its core meaning and strength only when I took up a job in Europe.Today I want to redesignate it as workmanship excellence.Some body agrees with me or not but I think many note worthy innovations are happening in Europe in every walk life.Few reasons I saw in way of life of people.
*Restriction free upbringing
*Interference free personal and professional life
*Worry free life style
*Total focus and commitment to assignments
*uncompromising discipline
*Best regard for work not position
Straight from my heart I really learnt here to be independent.Before coming here I was having many servants in my life to perform my personal works like washing my cloth,ironing,cooking,polishing my shoes,driving my car,attending my office.
Way of life here changed me and now I do most of my job my self and I started getting my self innovated and evolved.
Off the late I came to know that innovation is nothing but THINKING AND DOING EVERY TIME BETTER THAN BEFORE. And curiousity and concerns drive imagination and later breeds innovation.Now question arises what kills it?I think it is complacency.Lets stop to be complacent.

Textile industry is a basic industry running from thousand of years and will continue to do so in future without doubt.World economy if not only dependent on it at least gives signal of recession and boom from here.Many big bussiness houses journey of success started from here.So where is problem?Frankly to speak it adopted professionalism very late and still technolgy usage is at infancy stage in many countries.

Dear readers, a TECHNOLGY DRIVEN & TECHNOLOGY COMPLIANT business model it self finds outstanding solutions to short term and long term business issues and inturn achieves sustainable growth.
This is SUSTAINABLE GROWTH for which we all are constantly working hard to achieve but lets not forget its mother is SUSTAINABLE COMPETITIVENESS and later is possible through innovation and creativity.

Every body knows that most invaluable is TIME and most valuable is RESOURCES.They have to be saved in each step in direction of growth.Lets not forget that if we will not do then somebody else will do it.Lets start in our work place now in the very interest of shareholders, stakeholders and organization.


No comments: